In accordance with the CDC, Washington state, King County, and Boy Scouts of America mandates, we are actively updating our COVID protocols as they are changing.
Our current policy:
- Indoor den/pack meetings- ALL participants must be masked, despite vaccine status.
- Outdoor meetings/gatherings- ALL participants must be masked, despite vaccine status.
- Transportation for any events- ALL participants (non-household members) must be masked, despite vaccine status.
- If you have had close contact/high risk exposure with someone who has COVID-19, please do not attend Pack 144 meetings or outings until you have a negative COVID test 3-5 days after exposure or are symptom free for 14 days following exposure.
- Close contact/high risk exposure is considered:
- Being within 6 feet of a COVID positive person for 15 minutes or longer (cumulatively over the course of the day)
- AND, one or both of you is/are unmasked.
- If you test positive, please remain in home isolation until 10 days after test and/or onset of symptoms and resolution of any fever for 24 hours and symptoms improve. Also notify your den leader ASAP, so that timely notification can be dispersed.
SEMPER GUMBY! As things change, we will update the website. We are looking forward to an exciting year of Cub Scouts while mitigating the risks inherent with Covid!
(last reviewed and updated on September 5th, 2021)